AutismShop.com in the news
|WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD
Small parts. Not for children under 3 years (developmentally).
Here's your chance to try out 6 different styles!
This bouncing, stretching phenomenon can be squeezed, kneaded, snapped, stretched, and popped. Thinking Putty builds hand and finger strength through a fabulous tactile play experience with unique, unexpected properties and provides relaxing, yet stimulating interaction for children with ADHD, Autism, Fragile-X and other sensory integration issues.
Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty:
• Is gluten and latex free
• Never dries out
• Has no bad smell
• Is easily removed from solid surfaces
• Isn't goopy
• Is made of non-toxic silicone
• Is made in the USA
This assortment of six mini-sized 2" tins includes:
• Electric: Lapis (deep calm, gorgeous blue)
• Hypercolor: Sunburst (vibrant orange shifts to bright yellow)
• Hypercolor: Chameleon (tropical green shifts to fluorescent yellow)
• Hypercolor: Amethyst Blush (dynamic purple shifts to pink blush)
• Glow in the Dark Color: Krypton (hypnotic and irresistible)
• Super Illusions Oil Slick: (mind-boggling liquid metal appearance with incredible green and gold alongside hints of silver and blue)
Note: Exclusive! Electric Lapis is much denser than the other colors.
""Love this stuff! Bought it for my kids and they LOVE it! I used it to help my son with sensory overload while out in public and it gave him something to focus on, instead of the things going on around him, which really helped avoid a potential meltdown. Would definitely buy again!"
"The tins are a perfect size to put in my backpack and serve as a stress reliever in school. Love this putty!" - Lacey
"Great as a fidget/stress reliever. Awesome product! I'm a school counselor (K-8) working with children with anxiety, ADHD, ASD, and other conditions and special needs that make this product very helpful as a fidget in the classroom (usually for my 3rd graders on up). I also love it for me! I keep them out all around my office for the kids to play with and I enjoy them too. Fabulous and fun!"
"Love this stuff!! I brought it to a meeting and the participants had their hands on it throughout a challenging 4 day session. They made some very creative things as well! " - Dana Wright