Soft and chewy for biting and chewing!
Developed by a speech-language therapist, the Grabber is specifically designed to encourage jaw movement, tongue movement, and oral exploration. The handle makes it easy to hold by large or small hands, allowing a child to reach further back on the tongue and between the side gums or teeth.
Made in the USA from a non-toxic medical-grade FDA-compliant material that contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA or latex. Specially designed with no holes or crevices that could harbor bacteria or saliva.
As an oral fidget for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input, the Grabber can be used :
- * As a safe alternative to chewing on hands, fingers, shirts, pencils, etc.
- * As an alternative to tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking
- * To help decrease oral defensiveness and food aversions
- * To practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking
- * To build oral strength, mobility, and control
- * To satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube
Note: While the Grabber is made of sturdy, medical grade material, it is not indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage it. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary when signs of wear and tear are shown.