NEW COLOR: Extra tough, but still chewy! Recommended for more avid chewers
The Grabber XT Textured is an "Extra Tough" version of the regular Grabber. It is made out of a firmer material recommended for individuals who exert more jaw pressure, but it is still chewy and resilient.
In addition, it features three different surfaces to chew on: one smooth, one with circular bumps, and one with rectangular bumps for added tactile sensation.Made in the USA from a non-toxic medical-grade FDA-compliant material that contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA or latex. Specially designed with no holes or crevices that could harbor bacteria or saliva.
As an oral fidget for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input, the Grabber XT Textured can be used :
- * As a safe alternative to chewing on hands, fingers, shirts, pencils, etc.
- * As an alternative to tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking
- * To help decrease oral defensiveness and food aversions
- * To practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking
- * To build oral strength, mobility, and control
- * To satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube
Note: While the Grabber XT Textured is made of sturdy, medical grade material, it is not indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage it. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary when signs of wear and tear are shown.