(2016) by Trevor Romain
If you’re sick of being pushed around, threatened or teased, this book is for you.
If you’re tired of seeing other kids get laughed at, left out or cyberbullied, this book is for you, too. You can do something to make yourself Bully-Proof. Inside this book you will find tried-and-true ways to deal with bullying, like:
- Give kids who bull lots of space. If you can smell their breath, you’re too close!
- Stand up for someone who is being bullied.
- Report bullying to an adult – you can even do it anonymously.
- Delete mean texts, and never forward them.
- Make friends. It’s hard to bully kids who are with happy, smiling, friendly people.
Even if you’ve been doing the bullying, you can find ideas in this book to get along with others and feel good about yourself – without making other people miserable.