Here’s your chance to try out 6 different colors & styles – in 2 different densities!
This bouncing, stretching phenomenon can be squeezed, kneaded, snapped, stretched, and popped. Thinking Putty builds hand and finger strength through a fabulous tactile play experience with unique, unexpected properties and provides relaxing, yet stimulating interaction for children with ADHD, Autism, Fragile-X and other sensory integration issues.
Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty:
- Is gluten and latex free
- Never dries out
- Has no bad smell
- Is easily removed from solid surfaces (avoid carpet, fabrics, hair, etc.)
- Isn’t goopy
- Is made of non-toxic silicone
- Is made in the USA
This set of six mini-sized 2″ tins includes 3 SOFT Putties:
- Super Illusions Scarab: (shifts from tranquil blue into purple right through to red and copper; gorgeous under regular indoor lighting but even more beautiful in sunlight)
- Neon: Flash: (vibrant hot coral)
- Super Illusions Oil Slick: (mind-boggling liquid metal appearance with incredible green and gold alongside hints of silver and blue; even more spectacular in sunlight)
and 3 FIRM Putties which are especially helpful in building hand strength:
- Hypercolor Chameleon: (tropical green shifts to fluorescent yellow from the heat of your hands)
- Hypercolor: Amethyst Blush: (dynamic purple shifts to pink blush from the heat of your hands)
- Glow-in-the-Dark Krypton: (starts out white but after activating it becomes an eerie, outer space green)
Plus a handy “how to” instruction card to activate and re-charge the Glow-in-the-Dark Krypton putty
“Love this stuff! Bought it for my kids and they LOVE it! I used it to help my son with sensory overload while out in public and it gave him something to focus on, instead of the things going on around him, which really helped avoid a potential meltdown. Would definitely buy again!”
“The tins are a perfect size to put in my backpack and serve as a stress reliever in school. Love this putty!” – Lacey
“Great as a fidget/stress reliever. Awesome product! I’m a school counselor (K-8) working with children with anxiety, ADHD, ASD, and other conditions and special needs that make this product very helpful as a fidget in the classroom (usually for my 3rd graders on up). I also love it for me! I keep them out all around my office for the kids to play with and I enjoy them too. Fabulous and fun!”
“My grandkids are crazy about this stuff! This is my second order.” – Michael M.