Looking for a 3-piece set that features all SOFT densities? Here it is!
This bouncing, stretching phenomenon can be squeezed, kneaded, snapped, stretched, and popped. Thinking Putty builds hand and finger strength through a fabulous tactile play experience with unique, unexpected properties and provides relaxing, yet stimulating interaction for children with ADHD, Autism, Fragile-X and other sensory integration issues.
Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty:
• Is gluten and latex free
• Never dries out
• Has no bad smell
• Is easily removed from solid surfaces (avoid carpet, fabrics, hair, etc.)
• Isn’t goopy
• Is made of non-toxic silicone
• Is made in the USA
This set of three mini-sized 2″ tins includes:
• Super Illusions: Oil Slick (presents a mind-boggling liquid metal appearance with incredible green and gold alongside hints of silver and blue)
• Super Illusions: Lava (shifts from gold/copper through ruby red with waves of metallic shimmer that come alive before your eyes)
• Super Illusions: Scarab (shifts from tranquil blue into purple right through to red and copper)
All of the Super Illusions colors are gorgeous under regular light, but are even more beautiful in sunlight.
“Got these for my children with sensory issues and come to find out their school also uses them. I love the product and I do like that its a small tin rather than a big one as its easier to take with in a small bag. They love to sit and squeeze it in their hands. As they have sensory issues this product is great for them and helps to calm them when they are needing a fidget.” – Yvonne B.