This bouncing, stretching phenomenon can be squeezed, kneaded, snapped, stretched, and popped. While great as a toy or an office fidget, Thinking Putty builds hand and finger strength through a fabulous tactile play experience with unique, unexpected properties and provides relaxing, yet stimulating interaction and stress relief.
Sought after by teens and adults and especially helpful for children with ADHD, Autism, Fragile-X and other sensory integration issues.
Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty:
• Is gluten and latex free
• Never dries out
• Has no bad smell
• Is easily removed from solid surfaces (avoid carpet, fabrics, hair, etc.)
• Isn’t goopy
• Is made of non-toxic silicone
• Is made in the USA
This assortment of three mini-sized 2″ tins includes:
- Super Illusions: Super Scarab (shifts from tranquil blue into purple right through to red and copper tones that are even more beautiful in the sunlight) SOFT texture
- Neon: Bolt of Blue SOFT texture
- Hypercolor: Twilight (deep purple shifts to fluorescent blue from the heat of your hands) FIRM texture which is especially helpful in building hand and finger strength
” . . . a huge hit with my stressed or frustrated students.” – Laurie M.
“My kids love this putty. They don’t want to put it away.” – Vixie
“Great for the office.” – J. Patrick