6 Different “Super Charged” Colors and Effects!
This bouncing, stretching phenomenon can be squeezed, kneaded, snapped, stretched, and popped. Thinking Putty builds hand and finger strength through a fabulous tactile play experience with unique, unexpected properties and provides relaxing, yet stimulating interaction for children with ADHD, Autism, Fragile-X and other sensory integration issues.
Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty:
- Is gluten and latex free
- Never dries out
- Has no bad smell
- Is easily removed from solid surfaces (avoid carpet, fabrics, hair, etc.)
- Isn’t goopy
- Is made of non-toxic silicone
- Is made in the USA
This set of six mini-sized 2″ tins includes 5 SOFT Putties:
- Super Illusions Scarab: (shifts from tranquil blue into purple right through to red and copper; gorgeous under regular indoor lighting but even more beautiful in sunlight)
- Super Illusions Lava: (“liquid hot magma” with color shifts from gold/copper through ruby that are even more beautiful in the sunlight)
- Neon Highlighter Yellow
- Neon Laser Orange
- Neon Shocking Pink
and 1 FIRM Putty which is especially helpful in building hand and finger strength:
- Glow-in-the-Dark Krypton: (starts out white but after activating it becomes an eerie, outer space green)
Plus a handy “how to” instruction card to activate and re-charge the Glow-in-the-Dark Krypton putty
“My 7-year-old grandson’s teacher lets the students use the putty when they feel the need for a calming effect. Works wonders for my 9-year-old ADD grandson to ground and settle him and I have found myself that the putty is relaxing for adult stress also.” – A.R.
“Quick shipment. Great product. My niece loves!” – Laura B.