by Elizabeth Verdick & Marjorie Lisovskis
Kids need help learning how to manage their anger. This book helps them understand it – what it is, what it does, where it comes from, how it feels – and how to handle it in healthy, positive ways.
Blending tips and strategies with jokes and cartoons, it guides them to understand that anger is a normal part of life, but violence is not acceptable.
- 5 steps to taming your temper
- 6 steps to solving anger problems
- clues to your “anger buttons” and your body’s anger “warning signs”
- the lowdown on calming down
- tips for using your “anger radar”
- things you can do when grown-ups get angry
- and more