An on-off switch gives you the option of hearing “Beep Beep” when the time is up!
As time elapses, the red disk gradually disappears under a clear and durable lens, making this brilliant and popular product an ideal interactive time management tool for all ages.
Time Timer PLUS features:
- On-the-go carry handle
- Volume control dial (for the beep when time is up)
- Protective Lens
- Center dial for setting the disk
- Lightweight anti-static disk
- Silent operation
- Size: 5/5″ x 7″
Through high color resolution, the Time Timer PLUS visually shows elapsed time, making it possible for the users of all age and ability levels to visually know the time remaining without the need to focus on, or understand, the hands or numbers on the traditional clock face.
The Time Timer PLUS allows the user the chance to know exactly when his/her time is “up” and will provide the ability to judge how much time is left without having to know how to tell time. Use for timed activities (work stations, tests, computer time, homework, traveling), time outs, and time left (to play, get ready, finish eating, clean up, leave – you name it).
How it works:
• To set the timer, move the “hand” counter-clockwise to the desired time interval. (The red disk will diminish as time elapses until no red is visible on the timer face and the hand is at 0.)
• Time will elapse clockwise.
• Timer hand can be set at any point on the timer face from 0-60.
• Timer is always on and need not be switched on or off.
• Timer hand may be manually moved clockwise or counter-clockwise without harming the mechanism. (However, gentle handling will prolong the life of the timer.)
• Quiet, non-disruptive movement.
• Operates on 1-AA battery.